Is there a place in Sydney where you can experience the glittering world of fame, walk on the red carpet and strike a pose for the paparazzi? Of course there is, and it is non other than Madame Tussauds. Here you will have the chance to challenge your favourite sports heroes, sing along with your favourite music stars, and do much more as you interact with the world’s most famous figures at Madame Tussauds Sydney.
Besides watching the famous figures up close, here is what more you can do at Madame Tussauds Sydney:
- Experience the magic of wax-making by getting your very own wax-hand made.
- Take advantage of the specialist photographers which can be found in four zones and will assist you in taking your memorable photographs with the stars.
- Get your own celebrity award engraved with a personalised message or get one for a friend or family member as a gift.
- Test your knowledge on Madame Tussauds facts as well as take celebrity quizzes on one of the many digital screens you will find on your way.
- Play a game of wii tennis with Lleyton Hewitt, test your reaction and hand eye co-ordination on our batak or challenge your friends to putt a hole in one with Greg Norman.
These are only a selection of the fun activities available at Madame Tussauds Sydney.
Don’t miss your chance to enjoy Single Entry
at Madame Tussauds Sydney
- only one of the attractions included in the Sydney Unlimited Attractions Pass
Purchase yours today and get to see the most of Sydney!